One of the best things to have at a birthday party is a magic show! What better way to throw a party, than by enthralling kids with some optical illusions? And better still, if the magician performing these wonderfully spellbinding tricks before them is a kid himself. This increases the fun factor even more. Here are some fun tricks, which any child will be able to master in no time!
» Vanishing Coin
» Vanishing Coin
- Sit at a table and ask someone from the audience to hand you a coin.
- Rub this coin on your left elbow.
- Act like it hurts you, and drop it on the table.
- Now, pick up the coin with your right hand, and pretend to place it in the left one.
- Put your right hand, which is holding the coin, up to your ear and rub your left hand (which is supposedly holding the coin) on your elbow.
- Slyly drop the coin down the back of your shirt and display your empty hands to your audience.
- To perform this trick, you need to wear a thick sweater or shirt.
- Before the audience arrives, stand up behind the table, and place your palms on the table.
- Point your right hand towards your left hand while placing them on the table.
- Once the audience is seated, tell them that you will now turn your palm in a circle.
- Then, turn your left hand counterclockwise in one full circle until your fingers are facing your right hand again.
- Watch everyone gawk and scream in pain, as your hand completes a full spin.
- Use a normal deck of fifty-two cards for this trick.
- Before you begin, quickly check the card on the top of the deck.
- Now, show the card at the bottom of the pack to the audience and ask them to memorize it.
- Shuffle all the cards except for the one at the bottom.
- Shuffle the card at the bottom and cut the deck at its level.
- Show the card by cutting the deck at this level and watch your audience recoil in shock!
- This is a funny trick which is more likely to get laughs rather than awestruck reactions.
- Take a deck of cards and shuffle them well. You can even shuffle them like an expert, by throwing them halfway all over the place for added effect.
- Ask anyone to pick a card and say, "When you jump up and down ten times while counting to ten, your card will appear on my arm."
- You can choose to make the person do something even funnier.
- Then, dramatically pull up your sleeve and show them your arm which has 'YOUR CARD' written in bold letters and watch them double up in laughter! Of course, ensure that you have it painted on your arm before you begin with the show.