In our hectic schedule, most of us are craving for a one-day holiday. But, by some miracle, if we get a long holiday, we start getting bored on the second day itself. To refresh you up from your state of boredom, here is a list of things to do when bored.
Fun Things To Do When Home Alone
- Glue some photos on used popsicle sticks and put on a puppet show.
- Eat a few teaspoons of sweet sugar, soda, and soft drink and you will get a sugar rush that will make you hyperactive. It will give you a high and give you the energy to do things that you haven't thought of before.
- Get a bubble blower and make gigantic soap bubbles and then pop them.
- One fun thing for kids to do at home is to blow bubbles with bubble gum. Blowing bubble gum is difficult, and it takes practice to produce a proper bubble.
- Get a lollipop and count how many licks it takes to finish it. It depends on how fast you can lick the lollipop.
- Make a funny answering machine message. For example, you can record a message in different voices by imitating the voices of famous people. Your friends will have fun and a good laugh over your mimicry attempts.
- An afternoon nap or a siesta will refreshe your mind and improve your overall alertness.
- Plan road trip games that will make your summer vacation journey more fun.
- Make a list of a hundred things that make you happy. If you get bored doing it, start making a list of hundred things that don't make you happy. When you start getting sad because of those things, you can again switch to happy things!
- Find bad plastic surgery pictures on the Internet.
- Do a dance, such as the Macarena or the YMCA.
- Share what you're doing right now on Twitter.
- Hold your breath while holding your nose for the longest possible time. Your mouth should be closed and your nose should also be plugged.
- Write a novel or an autobiography.
- See at what rate your heart is running, and then analyze the reasons for a too slow or too fast heart rate.
- As a part of fun things for couples to do at home, try telepathy with your girlfriend and see if you can read her thoughts.
- Check if your star sign is compatible with that of your girlfriend's.
- Read a magazine.
- Work out with dumbbells or barbells.
- Draw a cartoon or make your own animation.
- As a part of fun things to do at night, download the latest movie trailers of upcoming releases.
- Download songs of independent rock bands or underground hip-hop artists.
So, now when you have no company and are severely bored, you can go ahead and have some fun, just by yourself.