The best method of getting all the team members work together is to plan and execute some quick team building activities, which are the best options to create a team spirit among members, and are easy to plan and execute. This will work in two ways; to begin with, it would reduce job stress, and secondly, the team members will get to know each other better.
For the Workplace
- The manager makes a list of activities and answers that the team members find.
- Ensure the activities and the solutions are about workplace.
- Another quick game is the usual 'kids' stuff', which can be played using some stationery items and materials. You will normally require things, such as a poster-board, markers, cards, etc.
- Make a board game with the general functions that your company performs and also cut out cards that have job-based questions.
- These questions should be answered to move forward on the board.