Want to spend the afternoon solving riddles with your children? Then here’s an article full of interesting and funny riddles for kids that’ll leave them asking for more…
Riddle Me This
Name 3 days consecutively where none of the seven days of the week appear.
* Answer provided at the end of the article.
Kids these days require innovative ideas to challenge their minds.
Apart from gaining knowledge from books, it’s essential that children develop the desire to learn new things about the world from other sources. This is where teachers and parents come into the picture. They can guide children towards the right direction.
By engaging the kids in fun and thought-provoking riddles, they not only widen their knowledge, but also learn how to trust their instincts and think outside the box. Which is why, we have compiled a list of funny riddles for kids that will be fun to solve.
NOTE: Please let the kids try to solve these riddles by themselves beforeclicking the “Show Answer” button.
1. Why did the woman wear a helmet at the dinner table?
2. What do you call a fairy that hasn’t taken a bath?
3. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
4. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
5. What did the chewing gum say to the shoe?
6. Why was the belt arrested?
7. What do you call a funny book about eggs?
8. What does an invisible man drink at snack time?
9. What did the beach say when the tide came in?
10. What did one potato chip say to the other?
11. Why couldn’t the sailors play cards?
12. What is the best thing to do if a bull charges you?
13. Why can’t you play basketball with pigs?
14. Which football player wears the biggest helmet?
15. What did the outlaw get when he stole a calendar?
16. In which month do monkeys play baseball?
17. How do rabbits travel?
18. Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon?
19. Why didn’t the hot dog star in the movies?
20. What is black, white, and pink all over?
* Answer to the previous question – Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Weren’t the riddles easy to solve! You can even share these riddles with your family and friends, and test their knowledge as well. Let’s see if they can come up with the answers or not.