Getting bored at home? How about coming up with really hard questions to ask someone? It’s great fun and also involves a great deal of thinking. So let’s begin.
Questions are always interesting to ask especially when you know the answer. This world is filled with so much content which is still unknown to most of us. So let’s jot down some really hard questions and improve our general knowledge. I am always amazed when I come across such difficult questions and riddles. It really makes your mind ponder and you keep on searching for answers until you find it. So if you love solving tough riddles and trivia, this article would definitely be of great help.
Really Hard Questions with Answers
If you’re looking for some tough questions to ask, why not start with questions that not many can think and solve. It is good fun seeing people with those hard thinking faces and at the same time these questions and answers also improve your general knowledge.
» Which chemical element has the shortest name?
» Sculptor Frederic Auguste Bartholdi based the face of the Statue of Liberty on whom?
» There are sixty cups on a table. If one falls down, then how many remain?
» At the beginning of the 1990s which country had the most camels?
» Ralph Craig ran the 100m for the US in 1912; when did he next compete in the Olympics?
» What word do we use to describe the Asexual reproduction of a genetic carbon copy of an animal or plant?
» What product was the first to appear in a UK TV commercial (in 1955)?
Really Hard Math Questions
Math has never been a favorite for me. I never got it but I knew it is necessary for the proper functioning of everything that is around me. So here are some amazing math riddles with answers.
If y=10, then what is x?
» If 1/2x +1/2(1/2x + 1/2(1/2x +1/2(1/2x + … = y, then x=?
» 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 10! Is it possible?
» Take the number 30, divide it by 1/2, and then add 10. What do you get?
» If you have 6 black socks, 4 blue socks, 8 brown socks, and 2 red socks in your sock drawer, what is the minimum number of socks that you need to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?
» If ax*x + bx + c = 0, then what is x?
Really Hard Questions
Now that you’ve seen some really hard riddles, here are some thought provoking questions with no answers. Why no answers? Because every reader will have his/her own set of answers for each and every question mentioned below.
- Once you’re in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- Can you cry under water?
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
- Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor, when you can’t legally drink and drive?
- When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- Can blind people see their dreams?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- When it rains, why don’t sheep shrink?
- If God is so powerful, why does evil exist?
- If all roads lead to God, then why is it called good or bad?
This article is just an example of how difficult some questions can be and no matter how much knowledge the human mind has it can never know every answer on this planet. Asking and playing with questions is always helpful and it’s also considered very knowledgeable. If you think this is not enough, then feel free to post some more hard questions in the box.