If you are looking for a clear explanation of Farkle rules, you need not look any further. Going through this article will acquaint you with this addictive game of chance.
Farkle in a Nutshell
- Farkle is a game of chance. You roll six dice and score for certain specific dice combinations.
- After each roll, you bank your score, remove the scoring dice and keep rolling the remaining ones.
- If your roll scores no points, you are farkled and lose all accumulated points for that round.
- 1s and 5s are the only singles that earn you points.
- Otherwise only triples, quads and certain other combinations (like three pairs and a straight 1-2-3-4-5-6) earn points. The detailed scoring chart is provided below.
Dice symbolizes Luck or Chance, that plays such a big role in our lives. Farkle is a popular game played all over the world which gives you a taste of luck, dished out by the rolling dice. The game is known by various other names like Zilch, Farkel, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Squelch and Wimp Out. Though the basic rules remain the same, the scoring and other intricacies of the game may vary. It is a game that can be played by two or more players. Every player throws dice to score. The player who scores 10000 points first, wins. It is quite simple as a game with an elaborate scoring system. Players score according to the face value of the rolled dice and the scores calculated according to various combinations that may occur.
|Four of a Kind||1000|
|Five of a Kind||2000|
|Six of a Kind||3000|
|Four of a Kind With a Pair||3000|