To kill your boredom, here is a list of stuff you can try. We have listed those ideas that will be a lot of fun, but the list comes with a statutory warning. If these fun things to do cause any damage, don't blame us! Try these things, at your own risk.
Things You Can Do When Bored at Home
Being alone at home and bored, is not boring, but a great chance for you to do all the stupid stuff you ever wondered about or wanted to do. You can jump, shout, run, laugh, dance, sing, and entertain yourself with so many things! Here, are some unconventional things you can do when you're bored at home.
- Stare at a light bulb, keep staring, keep staring, and then stare some more. Now, close your eyes and move your head a bit (fast if you can). You will feel a light spinning in your head and see an amazing light show!
- Go around sneaking into other people's rooms, like your parents, brother, or sister. Set their alarm clocks for 4 o' clock in the morning, and watch them go nuts when they wake up before the rooster crows.
- There are so many fun things to do online. Visit social networking sites and send messages to buddies, or check their profile to check what is going on with them. Have they become fat? Have they got married? Has anybody bought a new car? There is no end to the kind of knowledge you can gain from publicly displayed profiles, and after all knowledge never goes waste.
- There are many sites, which are especially designed for people who are bored. These sites have random facts, romantic stories submitted by users, jokes, games, etc.
- You can also listen to online music on different sites. Listen to something sad and whiny like opera songs, and act as if you are one of the sad characters singing the song!
- Play your favorite rock song, stand in front of the mirror, hold the hair brush like a mike and sing the song like you are a rock star.
- One of the fun stuff you can do with friends when you're bored is to send cheesy text messages to friends who don't have your phone number. Like, 'hey, I have been missing you. We were so good together, let's get back!' or 'I like you a lot, would you like to go out with me?'. Your friend will keep wondering, who is the person messaging him/her and be fooled into thinking that somebody really likes them!
- Dress up like a superhero! Wear your underwear on your pants and take a towel and tie it around your neck like a cape. Now, run around your house as if you are on a rescue mission, like you are going to rescue the ice-cream in the fridge or something. You can also leave your hair open, put a table fan near the edge of your bed, lie on the bed, and pretend you are flying.
- Take out old pictures of your classmates. Hold the photographs close and say things you wanted to say to them, but couldn't, for example, abuse the people you hated, or say lovely things to people you liked.
- Wear socks and try to moonwalk on a polished floor.
- Grab your pet, and give him/her a makeover. You can paint the pet's nails, tie a bow, braid the pet's hair, etc.
- When a person is sleeping, take a piece of cloth and tickle his/her ears. You can also try painting your brother's nails, when he is sleeping!
- Go to your kitchen and try out your culinary skills! If you have a partner, you can try fun things for couples to do like cooking an exotic dinner.
- This fun thing to do when you're bored at home, requires the least energy. Lie down on the bed and make a movie in your head, where you are the hero saving the world and your favorite actor/actress is in love with you.
- One of the fun things to do with friends when you have no money, is to make a list of 10 things about a friend you like. When you meet this friend give him/her the list, and you will make your friend's day!
Phew! This was the list of the various things you can do when bored. Well, now go on and try these things and entertain yourself. We'll just stare at a light and watch the light show!