Whether you’re bored, or just feel like doing something peculiar to kill time, there’s never a dearth of activities. Read the Plentifun article to find out some funny random things you can do with your family and friends.
― Charles R. Swindoll
At any point in life, no matter where we are, what we’re doing, whom we’re meeting, a friend’s presence makes things brighter than ever. It’s not like we have something to do every single minute in our life. There are times when you just want to relax, unwind, and engage in some funny random things to do with friends. Am I right?
Of course a mundane, lazy afternoon on a sunny Sunday goes much more interestingly when you have few close friends that you love to hangout with. The time just passes by quickly when you have cool things to do. So if you have a draggy Sunday afternoon and wish to make it slightly more entertaining, you might want to read some of our ideas mentioned below.
Fun and Crazy Things to Do
- You can ask all your friends to get as many candles as they can, and try to wax your dorm room’s ceiling.
- When your professor begins the lecture, for the rest of the day, address him/her as ‘Your Majesty’. Hopefully your professor has a good sense of humor, and this won’t get you into any trouble.
- Devise a plan to fake kidnap a friend of yours; wear masks and pick your friend up early in the morning. Go for a long drive and have a great time.
- When in public, you and your friends can start to chew on each others’ arms. See if anyone around notices.
- When your professor is done explaining something, yell out, “Oh, I see. Now it makes sense.”; and laugh really loudly.
- Buy 2―3 hamsters to organize an indoor race. Make a long path in your backyard with cardboard, and place the hamsters in each lane to see who wins. Once the race is over, please do take good care of the hamsters.
- If there are any trees or plants in your backyard, wash them.
- Grab a few carrots, and use a knife to sharpen it as finely as possible.
- Go to a Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake concert dressed as a member of the KISS band.
- Whenever someone says anything, just reply with a simple ‘why’. It annoys the heck out of everyone.
- How about playing the guitar with your hands covered in mittens?
- Go to the mall and have everyone (friends), including yourself, tie the shoelaces together. Walk around the mall to see if anyone notices or says something.
- Grab your white t-shirts and tie dye them. Wear matching hippie accessories, and walk around your neighborhood.
- Purchase a pound of grapes and start peeling them one by one.
- On a family member’s birthday, invite your friends and have them dress like Mötley Crüe. See the expression on everyone’s faces.
- While at the beach, use a lawn rake and make crop circles on sand.
- Go to a museum or an art gallery with your friends to look at the paintings and sculptures. Make disappointing faces and nod your head in a ‘No’, but don’t say a word. See what people think.
- Go to the mall. As a dare, have each of your friends go up to a plant or a wall, and start talking to it. Watch the expression on everyone’s faces as they pass you by.
- Visit a local fast food joint with your friends, look at the menu in horror, and when the cashier asks for your order, speak in some foreign language.
Well, these were some fun things to do with friends no matter where you are. Whether it’s a rainy day, summer holidays, you’re out on the beach, or wherever, these random ideas will definitely keep you busy for quite a while.
Perhaps reading and actually engaging in all these random things might give you some ideas of your own. Don’t forget to write it down and try them when your friends are over. Play… have fun… be original.