Have a penchant for riddles and trick questions? Here are some interesting trick questions for kids which will definitely make you roll once you get to the answers!
Asking trick questions and posing riddles are a great way to have fun and pass idle time! These tricky riddles and answers are especially handy during light, social occasions like sleepovers, family get-togethers, etc. when lots of people are in direct interaction and can have fun time collectively! The questions given here can be used to chalk out a funky quiz activity at birthday and Halloween parties to keep the kids from getting bored by keeping them involved. So, here are some crazy and funny questions for kids that you should check out and make a note of for the next time you have a social gathering of friends!
Trick Questions with Answers for Kids
Check out these cool questions and answers that would freak you out! Try guessing the answers yourself before clicking on the answer link! Did I forget to ask you not to peek?
1. What is the next alphabet in the sequence S, O, N, D, J, F, M, A, M?
2. What would come after T in the sequence F, S, S, E, N, T?
3. Some months have thirty days while others have thirty-one days? Which month has twenty-eight days?
4. Which alphabet of the English language can be drunk and served to guests?
5. How many numbers between one and hundred have an “A” in their spelling?
6. Frank’s father has four sons, three of whom are named One, Two and Three. What is the name of the fourth son?
7. The 22nd and the 24th US Presidents had the same parents but they were not brothers. How is that possible?
8. It runs but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. What is it?
9. Divide 50 by half and add 40.
10. A woman shoots her husband. She then puts him underwater for 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. 5 minutes later, they both go and enjoy a nice dinner. How is this possible?
11. Before Mt. Everest was discovered as the highest mountain in the world, which mountain was the highest?
12. All your cousins have a common aunt who is not your aunt. Who is she then?
13. On my way to the Himalayas, I met a man with four wives. Each wife was carrying a sack and each sack had seven cats in it. Each of the seven cats had six kittens. How many living creatures, in total, were going to the Himalayas?
14. Would it be ethical for a man to marry the sister of his widow?
15. How much earth is there in a hole that is 5 feet long, 3 feet wide and 8 feet deep?
16. An electrician and a plumber were waiting in line for admission to the “International Home Show”. One of them was the father of the other’s son. How could this be possible?
Those were some wicked questions for kids! You can also check out some clever math riddles as well as fun brain teasers to have fun with besides developing your numeric acumen with ease! Go ahead and ask your friends these trick questions and see how many they can answer without looking!