It’s your summer break and you’ve got nothing to do? How about being a little prankster? Here are some pranks you can do at Walmart.
Pulling a fast one on people never gets old. In fact, it quite possibly is one of the best ways to kill time when you’re really bored. Unfortunately though, if your friends have had a repeated experience with you, they quite know not to fall for the suspicious things you say or do. In that case, you can just make strangers your target! So, do you want to check out some fun stuff to do when you’re bored? Just pick a popular place, like Walmart, and go crazy!
Here are some funny things to do while at Walmart
1. Play with the automatic doors.
2. If someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people leave me alone?”
3. Marco Polo! Need I say more?
4. Re-alphabetize the CDs in Electronics section.
5. Hide in the clothing racks and when someone goes past, shout out “TRY ME/BUY ME”.
6. Walk around the store with an empty book saying it is a guest book, and get people to sign it.
7. Walk around with stickers that say Radioactive, and put them randomly on food items.
8. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbor’s name.
9. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, “I’m Batman. Come, Robin–to the Batcave!”
10. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
11. Move the Caution: Wet Floor signs to the carpeted areas in the store.
12. Tell someone that you will sue Walmart for false advertising, since they sell everything but walls.
13. Take your significant other (boyfriend/girlfriend) to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
14. Hog up the Xbox or PS demo games.
15. Get 200 items, make the cashier ring them all up, then say, “You know what, I will just take a pack of gum”, and return everything else.
16. Stand in front of the Walmart greeter and say “Welcome to Walmart” before the greeter can.
17. Play hide-and-seek. If you want to make it more fun, play it with your imaginary friends!
18. Have pillow fights with stuffed animals.
19. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
20. Put the items back in wrong spots.
21. Ask if they have co-ed changing rooms.
22. Play limbo with the brooms.
23. Throw Skittles at people and scream “Taste the Rainbow!”
24. Test out the ladders. Use it to change light bulbs around the place.
25. Have a picnic with some friends in the food aisle.
26. Talk with a bad fake accent or in a language you don’t know.
27. Walk up to an employee and say, “Can I help you?”
28. Create your own clothing line in the Arts & Crafts section.
29. Look completely astonished at the entrance of the store while pretending this is the first time you’ve seen an automatic door.
30. Ask to see a selection of their most popular walls.
31. Play Tag.
32. Go into the fitting room with only a pair of gloves.
33. Walk into walls.
34. Go in wearing a towel and ask for soap.
35. Start laughing real hard and say “Oh, now I get it.”
36. Ask people what gender they are.
37. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
38. Padlock all the carts together.
39. Go to the checkout line and page yourself. Slip away, then come back 5 minutes later, saying you were paged. Repeat until you’re told to leave.
40. Ask if you can buy a shopping cart.
41. Wear your cap backwards and say “Yo, wazzup?” a lot.
42. Ask the store clerk “how much?” 3 times after they give you the price.
43. Put sunglasses on random stuff, like dolls, stuffed animals, a box of crackers, etc.
44. Try flying a kite that’s tied to a bicycle.
45. Put up a little dance performance in front of the security cameras.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
48. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
49. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow! Magic!”
50. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
51. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
52. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
53. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
54. If you are under-age, go in and ask for cigarettes. When they ask for ID, tell them “You passed” and point to someone who looks official and nod.
55. While no one iss watching, quickly switch the men and women signs on the doors of the restroom.
56. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this shit, anyway?”
57. Start playing football and see how many people you can get to join in.
58. Play the stereos real loud and dance wildly.
59. Walk around wearing the cloths from the store.
60. Just before the store closes, fall asleep on a couch, and when someone asks you to leave at closing time, tell them you live there.
61. Blindfolded, grab as much clothing as possible in 30 seconds and try them on. YAAAAY!!!
62. Hang comforters over a few aisles.
63. Make a Conga line and see how many people join you.
64. Call out “Group Hug!”, and then implement it.
65. Talk only in famous catchphrases from movies.
66. Try to hypnotize someone.
67. Stare and grin at another customer for a while, then announce, “I have new socks on”.
68. Swat at flies that don’t exist.
69. Start a sing-along.
70. Stick a price tag on yourself and sit on a shelf.
71. Start screaming that you lost your pet rat/snake/spider.
72. Stand outside a store and pretend to be a paid advertisement for Kmart.
73. Open up some cheese and crackers, and offer samples.
74. Confess your sins to the customer in the next fitting room.
75. Walk back and forth in an aisle continuously.
76. Put itching powder in unpurchased underwear.
77. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
78. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin narrow aisles.
79. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello” upside down.
80. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “Hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign? (giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the same way. “Hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign? (giggle).”
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that you’re a prissy English Man. Say things like “What ho, good man” to people who walk by. Don’t forget to have a perfect posture.
83. Excessively use anything that says “Try Me”.
84. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
85. Act like you are about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?”
86. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is! I haven’t seen you in so long!”, and kiss him. Then slap and him say, “Why didn’t you ever call me?” Then, walk away. Much more affective if you’re a guy!
87. Nonchalantly test the brushes and combs in the Cosmetics section.
88. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
89. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
90. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
91. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend that you’re a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this”
92. Put jock straps in the lingerie department.
93. Put lingerie in the men’s clothing department.
94. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink every time it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
95. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window “the British are coming”.
96. Greet everyone coming in the store with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
97. Put the movie playing on mute and make a dialog.
98. Stick blueberries up your nose and see how far you can shoot them.
99. Go to the Pet Department, and ask if the dead fish are half-price.
100. Move the displays into a maze, then stand at the end and congratulate anybody who makes it out.
101. Stick price stickers to yourself and lay on the conveyor belt. When asked what you’re doing, say, “I got hungry and ate all my food.”
I am sure this list has got you laughing, along with giving you a few ideas for things to do the next time you need to have a good laugh. Have a blast the next time you’re either bored at home, or maybe even at Walmart!
Disclaimer: Please note that these ideas should be taken solely for entertainment purposes, and no one should be hurt physically or mentally in any way through these pranks.