All senior high school students want to leave their high school with a bang. And what better way to do it with some best harmless senior pranks. A few fun ideas are put up in this article.
The senior years of high school are the most fun years to be spent in school. Partying, sports, girls, and of course the best of all, pranks! Pranks are some light-hearted practical jokes that are played on a person. These are just a way to lessen the rigidity and boredom of high school.
One thing you have to remember about these pranks is, they have to be harmless in every way. You don’t want to embarrass or humiliate anyone. Care must be taken so that there is no long-lasting damage. Also, you have to see to it that everyone has fun. Pranks are all about naughty creativity. A well-planned and properly executed prank will bring joy to everyone who is involved. But one thing is for sure, you will need a group of trusted friends to help you out.
- Balance a small bucket, filled with water on top of the toilet door. Whoever opens the door, water will fall on him.
- To start a rumor is the oldest trick in the book. See to it that it does not emotionally hurt anyone. The rumor gives subject topic to talk about for years to come.
- Write on a piece of paper with big bold letters BIO-HAZARD and stick that paper outside the principle’s office. (This might probably piss him off, but it’s worth it.)
- There are lots of kids who believe in urban legends and ghost stories. An optical illusion about ghosts should be fun.
- Send letters to the home of some kids saying that they are not going to graduate this year. Be creative in reasons that you give for the letters. This is sure to cause some fuss, but it’s bound to subside. Years down the line, even he will have a laugh about it.
- This is an expensive prank. Throw around thousand bouncy balls in the hallway. Timing is important over here. Ideally, they should be thrown when the area is most crowded. The objective of this prank is to cause lot of commotion.
- Every school has a sign board saying ‘Do not enter without proper pass’. Well wipe out the ‘P’ in pass.
- Balance a few thousand packing peanuts on the ceiling fans. Don’t turn on the fan till the kids come in and sit in the class. When the fan is turned on, packed peanuts should fall on the heads of other kids.
- Procure some good quantity of yellow color. Throw this color into the school pool. The color should totally disgust the kids who go near it.
- Bring one really loud shreaky alarm and put it in any random kid’s locker. The alarm should set off when the premise is the most quiet. It is going to irritate a few, but will be most fun for others. The kid might probably have to do some explaining, but that’s a harmless prank, right?
- Distribute root beer in the real beer cans and ask your friends to act like drunkards. Just wait till you see the look on the faces of the cops. We assure you, this is gonna be fun.
- Interchange the push and pull signs on the doors and enjoy the struggle that people put up opening the door.
While senior pranks are a lot of fun to play, they can backfire as well. We hope the above ideas are fun to implement. Pranks are just a way to have a good time with everyone. Years down the line, you will be remembered for the pranks that you have pulled in your high school days. Try not to single out just one person always. Just have merriment with everyone who comes along with you in life.