The questions of most riddles are serious, but the answers are often quirky and funny. Children love to have a good laugh and what’s better than riddles! Here is a collection of riddles that both the kids and their parents can enjoy.
Riddles never cease to amuse people. Solving riddles is not only fun, but it’s a great learning tool. These provide an opportunity to enjoy, and sharpen the wits and tap the creativity in your child. Most of these riddles are brain teasers that encourage them to think out of the box, widen their perspective, and learn new ways to look at world. Here is a collection of classic, cheesy, clean but funny children riddles that have been complied for the sheer love of fun for children of all ages.
- Where do fish keep their money?
In the river bank, of course!
- What is found over your head but under your hat?
- If you throw a white rock into the Red Sea, what does it become?
- What kind of soda you must not drink?
- What do you call a duck that gets all “A’s” in school?
A wise quacker!
- Why do birds fly south?
Because it is too far to walk!
- If there are three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?
Two. You took TWO!
- What asks no question but demands an answer?
- What belongs to you, but is used more by others?
- How many animals did Moses take on the ark?
Moses did not take anything on the ark. Noah did!
- Where did Pilgrims land when they arrived in America?
On their feet!
- What do chickens and bands have in common?
- What is a spider’s favorite thing to do?
Search his web!
- What’s a dog’s favorite band?
- What is the best thing to get your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!
- Why did the cow cross the road?
To get to the MOOvies!
- Why was the tomato blushing?
He saw the salad dressing!
- What did the ice cube say to the freezer?
Stop being so cold to me!
- What did the skeleton say while on his motorcycle?
Bone to be wild!
- What goes up when the rain comes down?
- No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
- What’s the best way to talk to a monster?
- What did the sea say to the sand?
Nothing, he just waved!
- What do you call an elephant with wings?
A jumbo jet!
- How many months have 28 days in them?
All months have 28 days!
- What is that one thing that everybody has and never lose it?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- What lies between earth and heaven?
- Which is the most slippery country in the world?
- What does a policeman have in his sandwich?
Riddles for children are introduced in the form of funny pictures in numerous books. The concept of making children rack their brains to answer the puzzling riddles is here to stay. So enjoy it and have fun!