Itching powder is a great way of getting back at someone who least suspects it. Right? Absolutely. Want to know how to prepare itching powder? Read on.
I would like to believe that there are many people out there who don’t mind exploring the potent effects of a homemade itching powder for the purpose of some harmless pranks. Am I right? Nice. See the thing with itching powder is that it is harmless. As in, yeah, there is the itching part (which can be rather cruel) but it does not lead to any dangerous effects. And if your aim is to merely scare, then you can always tell your victim and make him/her take a shower.
But before all this happens and you have a chance to come clean, there needs to be a possession made of that itching powder. And for that, we need recipes.
Kiss from a Rose
Giving a mental twist to the words of Seal’s famous song, let’s just get to this method. This recipe is also called ‘Romeo and Juliet’ (Don’t ask me, I didn’t name it.)
Things You’ll Need
- Take a dried rose or dry it by putting it in a dark corner for a day or two.
- After the rose has dried, look for the green-colored fruit like substance that grows in the middle of it.
- Remove this and then using a knife cut it into two halves.
- You’ll find a cotton like textured thing in the fruit.
- Now wear the gloves and take it out or use a toothpick to remove it and place it in a cup.
- Now boil some water and let it steam up.
- Next place the cup with the cotton like substance next to the boiling water cup and let the steam get absorbed.
- This will make the cotton fluffier.
- Make sure that no water gets near or touches the fruit or it will lose its itch.
- So also do not place it in a microwave.
- After it has become fluffy, place it in the sun for sometime till it dries.
- Crush the substance into a powder and it’s ready for use.
The powder penetrates through clothes as well. But be careful to not get it near the eyes and lips.
The Maple Story
Things You’ll Need
- Maple seeds
- Envelope or bag that can be sealed
- White paper-esque stuff.
- Razor blade
- Place a white paper on a flat surface.
- Now hold two maple seeds in both hands and rub them against each other.
- You will notice that small silvers of hair fall onto the paper.
- Do this with 15-20 seeds to get a decent amount of the silver hair (about 1 tsp.)
- Now, dry this powder to make it more strong.
- Store in a bag or envelope and handle with guarded caution.
- Alternately, you could also use a razor blade to scale off the silver hair.
Take some hair strands and cut then into teeny-weeny pieces. That right there is one of the most itchy products. Don’t believe me? Try putting some over someone’s back and see the itch that follows.
Take a toothbrush and cut up its bristles. Again into really, really small pieces. The bristles are sharp and pointy, and boy do they itch!
So… what say? Ready to spread the itch around? Let the itching begin!