Looking for some fun logic puzzles for kids? Then, take a look at these puzzles given in this articleand see how many you can answer.
You must keep me, losing me will affect others. For once you have lost me, others will soon lose me too. What am I? Can you guess it? I’m afraid you will have to read this article to know the answer, for you will discover your answer at the end of it.
1. What three numbers have the same answer when added together and multiplied together?
2. The sum of ages of Tim and Allen is 49. Tim is twice as old as Allen was when Tim was as old as Allen is now. How old are they?
3. Day before yesterday, I was only 25 and next year I will turn 28. How is that possible?
4. Using only 1,7,7,7, and 7 (a “1” and four “7”s) create the number 100. You can also use the usual mathematical operations +, -, x, ÷ and brackets ().
5. There are 2 trees in a garden, A and B, and on both the trees have some birds. The birds of tree A tell the birds of tree B that if one of them come to their tree, then their population will be double than tree B. Then the birds of tree B, tell the birds of tree ‘A’ that if one of them comes to tree B, then their population will be equal to that of tree A. How many birds are there on each tree?
Here are some riddles for kids, try them and see how confusing things can get.
1. My name is Ruger and I live on a farm. There are four other dogs on the farm with me. Their names are Snowy, Flash, Speedy, and Brownie. What do you think the fifth dog’s name is?
2. I am digging a round hole that is 10 feet deep with a diameter of 3 feet. How much dirt do you think there is in the hole?
3. What gets wet when drying?
4. The more of them you take, the more gets left behind. What are they?
5. What is black and white, and read all over?
6. It belongs to you, but others use it more often. What is it?
7. I am a thing that is broken when you call for me. What am I?
8. Which word is spelled incorrectly in the dictionary?
9. How many alphabets are in alphabet?
10. I have four fingers and a thumb, and I’m a non living thing. What am I?
1. Name all the numbers from 1 – 100, which have the letter A in their spellings?
2. Jackson said, “I don’t have any brother or sister, but this man’s father is my father’s son”. Who is the man?
3. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can to only have it come back to you, even if it doesn’t bounce off anything?
4. Two men have to ferry a lion and a goat across a river. They have only one boat, but it is small and can only carry two at a time. The goat cannot be left alone with the lion, as the lion will eat it. How can the men and the animals reach the other side of the river?
5. Why can’t you take a picture of a baby with a toy?
6. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, which was the tallest mountain in the world?
7. There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there?
8. What is the longest word in the dictionary?
9. What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
10. I have holes all over, yet I can hold water. What am I?
So these were some puzzles you can ask your kids/students and have some fun. Oh! Yes, I almost forgot to answer the riddle I had asked earlier. The answer is ‘Your temper’. You know if you lose your temper others too lose their temper.