Do you want to try your hand at solving the world’s hardest riddle which has stumped Harvard and Stanford graduates? Well here is your chance to solve the hardest riddle in the world.
If you conduct a survey among a group of people you know to ask them which section of the newspaper they read first, one of the most common answers you will get, is the page with the puzzles and the riddles. It is human tendency to try to find solutions to problems and a daily doze of the puzzles page satiates this need. If you are one of those fanatics who gets a kick out of solving riddles and puzzles, then you would definitely want to read about the hardest riddle in the world.
Hardest Riddle in the World
Most online surveys agree upon the fact that the riddle given below is the most difficult one in the world. And the reason for it being so hard is that the answer is an extremely simple one. Surprisingly with all their superior education, only 3% of Harvard graduates could solve this riddle, while more than 84% of kindergarten students gave the correct answer to the question. There are many people who disagree on the actual answer to this riddle, which is considered to be the hardest riddle ever.
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I’ll pop.
If you look at me, you’ll pop.
Can you answer this riddle?
There are some other really hard riddles that have also been steady competitors for the title of the hardest riddle in the world. Some of these riddles have been given below. So put on your thinking caps and put your gray cells to work to answer this hard riddles that will seal your position as a person with brilliant logical skills.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?
- The British man lives in a red house.
- The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The Blends smoker lives next to the one who drinks water.
This last riddle that is considered widely to be one of the most difficult riddles, has been widely attributed to Einstein and is often known as Einstein’s riddle. Though that attribution is widely debated. Brain teasers forces you to think in an unconventional manner and involves out-of-the-box thinking, exercising your brain, and making it think beyond the obvious. The answer is sometimes right under our nose. It is just our failure to recognize the obvious and complicate the simple that leads us to believe that answers to these riddles are tough to solve.